There are many different types of relationships, and most of us will experience challenges with one or more of these relational bonds during our lives.
- Relationships with friends.
- Relationships with significant others.
- Relationships with parents, especially as our parents’ age.
- Relationships with in-laws.
- Navigating a new marriage.
- Our relationship with ourselves.
Often, forming the right type of relationship is a matter of learning how to communicate better. This is especially true in romantic relationships, which are often built upon high expectations and founded in physical affection. I provide marriage counseling and couples counseling to guide individuals in these unique relationships. If you are looking for south Orange County relationships counseling please call me today at 949-370-4726.